La Maison de L’Etain Pewter |Vintage “Vieux Paris” Coffee/Tea Serving Set w/ Tray – 5 Piece Set – Antique Finish
2 in stock
“Vieux Paris” (Old Paris)
From the House of L’Etain, this vintage 5-piece pewter service set includes a teapot, a coffee pot, a milk jug, a sugar pot and a tray.
Made in France, this hand made 5 piece serving set is sturdy and is finished in an “antique” finish and is designed with solid carved mahogany wooden handles and cover knobs. All La Maison de L’etain pewter is lead free. All pieces are stamped on the bottom.
- Coffee Pot – 10″ h; 18″ at its widest
- Tea Pot – 8″ h; 18″ at its widest
- Creamer – 4.5″ high
- Sugar Bowl – 6″ high
- Oval Tray- 15 x 11 inches
Care of your French Pewter
- Hand wash pewter that will be used with consumables before and after use, with a mild detergent, using a soft cloth to wash and a soft cloth towel to dry.
- Never wash in an automatic dishwasher.
- Never wrap pewter directly in paper as it may scratch or stain the pewter. Wrap it first in plastic or foam, then paper if desired.
- All pewter should not be used for long term storage of consumable liquids, but rather for immediate use (within the day). This avoids etching of the surface by any acids.