Journal – Bird
The cover of this lovely journal is adorned with the reproduction of a 20th-century Japanese woodblock print.
- The original image, entitled Tit on Paulownia, was created in 1934 by artist Ohara Koson (Shoson).
- A woodland bird perches on the stem of the paulownia, known in Japan as the ”princess tree,” amid red leaves and blue berries.
- Crisp writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflections, sketching, or for recording favorite quotations or poems.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- A ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Gilded-gold edging catches the light as you turn each page.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Write expansively! Larger journal measures 7-1/4” wide x 9” high.
- 192 pages.